View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 03:50 PM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

Oops sorry for spoiling you on Camille (?)

Only watching the Klebekah stuff is a wise choice, that's pretty much what I've been doing with Game of Thrones, I mostly just watch the Cersei stuff since S5.

It's true that the writers think that Klebekah would be canon if it was on a different network, I don't know if the actors think the same. I am seriously not sure what Claire and Joseph think about the relationship? Joseph always expressed that Klaus' favorite is Rebekah but always talks about his love for her as just sibling like. I don't understand how he can act the way he acts around Claire and claim that tho. Mostly in TVD, I don't remember pretty much ANY normal scene between them in TVD... there was just massive subtext that it can barely be called subtext anymore.

Now that Rebekah is gone for most of TO, they're not really at odds so they're playing more loving and caring and in a way less weird? They were still pretty weird in S1 but since her guest appearances in S2 they're slightly more normal. You should really watch the TVD stuff, is awful cause Klaus is an ******* but it's good.