View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIC PARVIS MAGNA (View Post)
Its VERY expensive if I lived over there I would find a cheaper burrow to live in and take the subway into the city or on the very edge of jersey and do the same thing.
It really is, I looked into a one bedroom apartment and the price of rent was double if not tripled what it is around here. Don't think many of the borough's are much cheaper however you could move to Poughkeepsie, Hudson area not sure on their prices but the metro north gets you to Grand Central within an hour (it's what all upstate/central NYers do on the weekends if they've got a car because it is so much cheaper than Amtrak or greyhound).

Anja it's not too bad there if you want a fast life as they call it. I'd have to live in Jersey too, not sure if I could exactly live within the city (I stayed in the Bronx, Chinatown [Manhattan] and Queens and they're all about the same noisy all night lol). I do highly recommend visiting one day if possible (it only took me 21 years and I live 4 hours away ). I haven't been able to do an overnight there in a while but I try day trips (so much to see you'd never see it all over 2-3 days anyways). Coney Island is pretty awesome, I want to visit the Bronx Zoo and go down there Holiday time. And down there it's possible to run into celebs (I've walked right past Kenny Chesney and never knew it). Susan was just down there .

Maybe one day Nathan will have an event down there and I'd look into it ahead of time to go down I always find out these things last minute.