View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 12:07 AM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's been my problem in the past. I've started watching a show, but then another show has caught my eye and I've lost motivation to finish the show that I was initially watching. I've been doing better lately. I've pretty much ignored any and all shows except the show that I've been watching. The flipside of doing that is that I've been adding more shows to my watch-list than removing them. Right now, Game of Thrones is very low on my 'maybe' list. I guess it will depend on the reviews that I hear and read when the show ends. I was so sure that I would watch True Blood eventually...but then I heard some things about the series finale and now I'm not so sure anymore. My brother was one of the reasons that I decided to watch The Walking Dead. He would watch the episodes live, but I wasn't convinced that I would love it as much as he did, since I didn't really want to watch gross zombies walking around. Then I kept hearing from everyone that I should really give it a try, so I made the decision to watch it. Now it's one of my favorite shows. Me too! I wasn't invested in the main triangle, but I liked the show enough that I kept watching it. Then I saw what happened between Klaus and Caroline in Our Town, Dangerous Liaisons and All My Children, and I finally (FINALLY!) found my reason to tune in. Klaroline was the first ship in seven years that got me excited to watch a show again. That's why I have held onto them through the separate shows/storylines and the other love interests.