View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Less Than Perfect
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosimasWeed (View Post)
Did anyone else notice that a significant portion of the fandom just cracked after last night's episode? I saw a lot of anger and negativity and, well, tantrums, that Delphine didn't show up last night. It was...odd. I guess I didn't actually expect her to show up last night (though I wanted a big clue about where she was), so I disappointed by not egregiously so. But some people...damn. I just found it strange that THAT was the breaking point for some.

In any case, the fandom is unpleasant except for here. It's been that way for a long time, but it hit new levels of nope for me last night.
Oh yeah, people were PISSED. I think that if episode eight hadn't traditionally been a really good episode for Cosima and Delphine then the expectations wouldn't have been so high. But given that it really did feel like the episodes up until last night's were building up to something good happening with Delphine I can't say I don't see where they're all coming from.

To top it off, instead of getting Delphine they got more Donnie. It was like rubbing salt into a wound.