View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 11:46 AM
AnaMack
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Hearts (View Post)
Michael Jacobs said this at last night's GMW taping about Ski Lodge aka the end of the love triangle if anyone is interested:

Spoiler:

If you saw the spoilers last week, then you'll know what he's referring to.
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And YES, this should be posted here, because it concerns Joshaya 1000% and every joshaya shipper would like to read that! Alexa, I get that Joshaya isn't your first ship, but we're here to love them, so everything that is about them should and will be posted here. This post is 50% about Joshaya and for that it shall be posted here. It only hurts you because you prefer the other couple over joshaya, but here it's about joshaya and this post is great for them, so remember to separate your feelings for the other couple from what this thread is about. This is about joshaya and it would make no sense for that post's place not to be here.

AND THANK GOD MICHAEL JACOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, the writers do not lie, they trick you into making whatever you will of what they say. Someone asks if Maya will kiss Lucas to make Josh jealous and she'll like it. A writer answers "surprisingly she will", but it is actually about her being kissed, which happens with Farkle and her hand, and she likes it. So, yes she is kissed and yes she does like it, but it's not Lucas. They didn't lie. There was a kiss that she surprisingly liked and Josh was there. It's all a matter of perspective. They say things that can be understood both ways. Just like Maya's feelings, you can either interpret that she likes him romantically or platonic, both would make sense somehow. Both can be also twisted into making sense.

Now, this speech, really does sound like Jacobs, a lot, and let's keep asking to know if he did in fact say that, but I don't doubt it, it's probably right and THANK GOD!!! I'm an atheist, so THANK YOU JACOBS!!!!

Really? I have a major crush on 80s Matthew Broderick
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
AnaMack is offline   Reply With Quote