View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 10:16 PM
~AnastasiaGrey~
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Very true.

I still don't have a feeling that Natalie meshes with Bay. I don't think they hang out together. It's more that they learned to respect each other, when they see each other. Same for Tess and Bay.

I do believe that Mary Beth and Bay are friends, but I don't care for their friendship. Mary Beth's loyalty has never once been with Bay. They may hang out together in Spanish class, and Bay might take on saving Mary Beth's relationship with Travis, in the same way she took on getting Natalie and Hilary into the senior prom, but none of them are friends in the way I think of friendship.

I would say that Emmett has been a true friend to Bay, as had Toby. Daphne has had moments of being Bay's true friend, as well. And both Ty and Tank have been Bay's friend, but that's it. Zarra probably did the best that she knew how to do, at the time, but she used Bay. She wasn't a real friend.

Toby has always had Bay's friendship. He had Wilke's friendship and Emmett's friendship, too. Simone, Nikki, and Lily have all three been friends to Toby. And Sharee has been his friend. I don't really see Travis as a friend to Toby. Their relationship so far has been too one-sided with Toby doing all the giving.

I'm not sure who is a friend to Daphne. Obviously Emmett was in the beginning. It appears Ty had been her friend in the past. Toby tried to be her friend, as did Bay. Wilke tried to be Daphne's friend. Travis tried to be her friend. Noah tried to be her friend. Ditto Jace, Campbell, Jorge, and Mingo, but have any of them been successful? Maybe?

Sharee, Iris, and Josh are friends with Daphne, I guess. Is Natalie Daphne's friend, now that they are all at college together? I don't know. It's weird. All of these people are there for Daphne, but is she there for any of them? She was for Wilke, when he needed her. And she tried to be there for Emmett and Travis at different times.

Something feels strange about Daphne's friendships. I can't quite put my finger on it though.
I think its because they always have them romantic