View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 06:08 PM
hoddevoted
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
She did, but it's Troian agreeing with someone saying Spencer doesn't need a man that's hilarious. Kind of like she doesn't know what actually happens on the show. Not that any of us would blame her for blocking it out, we all try to.
Oh you mean that part ITA then
Quote:
and I think Caleb is not in 7x05
I think the same now, I thought he was in both 7x05 and 7x06 but it only seems he's in 7x06. Which may be good considering it means less opportunity for Spaleb

Quote:
Good news that Hanna and Spencer seem okay by then. I doubt they'd want to be anywhere near each other, even mystery-wise, if they were hating each other over the very unnecessary triangle with Caleb.

So it also seems like Ali's out of the psych ward by 7.6?
Yes that makes me think Spaleb will be over by 7x05(hopefully ). And if Spanna is not okay prior to 7x05 it seems they'll definetely be afterwards which is great! I think 7x05 will be crucial in terms of both Spanna and Haleb. That's also the episode Hanna presumably stops wearing her ring in.

Yes Ali's definetely gonna be out by 7x06!

Quote:
Man, I hope not! I guess I could see MK wanting to be a little cute and not have all of them end up together. Cheesy or not, unrealistic three pairings from high school would end up together or not, the truth of the matter is MK has written all three as endgame for a very long time. It's not fair to the shippers to get screwed over in the end, especially since we all had to endure 6B, LOL.
That's exactly the thing, she's always written all of them as endgame. Even with that Spaleb mess everyone kind of knew it was only temporary. So why would she change that now? To prove Spencer doesn't need a man? She's always needed one . And it would be a horrible thing to do to the shippers. They've stuck around for 7 seasons, obviously most of them not only for the ship but also for the mystery but they still got invested in Spoby either way. And she kept on giving them hope through out 6B with both Spencer and Toby clearly not over each other . For them not to end up together would be just crazy .

And I also think it's gonna be Jenna in that Spoby scene.

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella