View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 03:18 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

I bet it's Jenna. We know she's coming back and it'd make sense it wouldn't be an ideal trio to converse together, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddevoted (View Post)
I hope she is That would make literally no sense for any of them to not end up together since like you said, why bring them all back? Although more and more people've been saying Spoby is not endgame but it's only their views as of now!
Man, I hope not! I guess I could see MK wanting to be a little cute and not have all of them end up together. Cheesy or not, unrealistic three pairings from high school would end up together or not, the truth of the matter is MK has written all three as endgame for a very long time. It's not fair to the shippers to get screwed over in the end, especially since we all had to endure 6B, LOL.

Quote:
Ashley is not wearing Hanna's ring anymore. I don't want to get my hopes up only to be dissapointed but there's a chance Jordanna is over by 7x06 . And in 7x05 there's a Spanna scene, one of the writers said every Haleb scene in his episode(which is 7x05 I think) is also about Spaleb and Spanna although he earlier said there's no Haleb in his episode at all so I don't know what this is about . And in 7x06 there's a group car scene with the girls, I think the only one missing from it is Aria although I'm not 100% sure. But Hanna, Emily, Ali and Spencer were all there.
Good news that Hanna and Spencer seem okay by then. I doubt they'd want to be anywhere near each other, even mystery-wise, if they were hating each other over the very unnecessary triangle with Caleb.

So it also seems like Ali's out of the psych ward by 7.6?