View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 10:13 AM
hoddevoted
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Thanks!

Oh man, I bet she's trolling but if she's not then why on earth did she bring back all the love interests post-time jump? Even throughout all the crap (Spaleb) and love interests of the love interests, it was always clear AE, ST, HC were endgame with Emily's status unknown. Why she'd suddenly make it seem like it's not in stone is lame. She has to be trolling or she just means 7A.
I hope she is That would make literally no sense for any of them to not end up together since like you said, why bring them all back? Although more and more people've been saying Spoby is not endgame but it's only their views as of now!

Quote:
She's trolling. Desperate to make people think they don't know exactly what is going to happen.
I hope that's indeed what she is doing

Quote:
Troian's recent tweets have made my twitter hilarious. She agreed with someone saying that Spencer doesn't need a man... okay, and we're going to see evidence of that when....
Same but that girl who tweeted Troian actually did have a point, I'm no Spoby shipper but it must suck for them that Troian seems to dislike Spoby so much

Quote:
Yes, Spencer's awesome but she craves having male attention, it's part of who she is.
Yes exactly! She really does, just look how attached to Caleb she's become and they've been together for like what, a month? If she doesn't end with Toby she's still gonna end up with some other guy

Ashley is not wearing Hanna's ring anymore. I don't want to get my hopes up only to be dissapointed but there's a chance Jordanna is over by 7x06 . And in 7x05 there's a Spanna scene, one of the writers said every Haleb scene in his episode(which is 7x05 I think) is also about Spaleb and Spanna although he earlier said there's no Haleb in his episode at all so I don't know what this is about . And in 7x06 there's a group car scene with the girls, I think the only one missing from it is Aria although I'm not 100% sure. But Hanna, Emily, Ali and Spencer were all there.

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella