View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 12:15 PM
CanIcallYouKate
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutine (View Post)
Aaah, mean girl ! ........ Alright I'm the same Finn and Clarke's story was so... cold and undeep it wasn't horrible, but hard to feel other than indifferent. Plus with Raven's pain and all... I would have rather him staying with her, they really shared a deep affection and link. But I wonder if Finn wasn't less in love with Raven than her, or at least she needed him more since he made her feel like she was special and important while she had nobody - beside this story of them as children was so sweet (Oh gosh I was searching for an affectionate smiley and put the make-out one without realizing what it was
hell maybe I took it a bit too personally but it is basically what Raven says. They could have waited more than a week. So in my mind, when you have been with the alleged love of your life for ages and then spend a year in lockup (or however long he was there) and she comes to visit you the whole time etc etc and then he doesn't even mention it? I understand you can fall in live with someone else quickly but no communication? Feels douchey to me. Even with his explanation that he thought he'd never see Raven again and all...

Sorry for the rant I will probably be booted from this thread for being completely OT

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon