View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 12:17 AM
WinterWitch
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
The look on Liam's face and the fact that he was even thinking about Quinn when he was by himself spoke volumes that he's fighting feelings that he does have for her. Even though he had amnesia those feelings he had were real because all the amnesia really did was take away the negatives feelings he always had but the connection of the deeper unexplored feelings still existed.
You're spot on! Having the amnesia was like he had never met her before and so had no pre-conceived notions of her. Their past hatred for each other was because they both had their guards up and never showed each other who they really were. And now they have, they are like the perfect match.

When he had the amnesia he was so in love with her; he never really looked at Steffy like that. I think they have like a really deep connection. Quinn is much like him, but because she has never felt safe, choose to hide her true-self as a protective mechanism.

Do you think he'll get her out of Jail?? I don't think they'll be on again until next week now maybe? gaahhh I want them on my screen like yesterday lol Has there been any more spoilers for this week regarding them?
WinterWitch is offline   Reply With Quote