View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 11:10 PM
TVFan221
Extreme Fan

Well, this episode was super boring. All it did was highlight how one dimensional the stories had become in this series.
- Will being gay, and saying he's going to stand up for being gay. Hasn't that happened like 3 times now? I wish he at least once in the entire series had another storyline.
- And now Will being gay and only gay has affected Luke's storyline! How is it that there's nothing else for him to do either? Also, The View interview was so unrealistic. There's no way those women would say those things in real life.
- R/D, I'd really hoped based on the original script that Deacon would have stood up for himself and they would have really addressed some of their issues, but mostly it was just a boring rehash of their problems and more pathetic Deacon. The end scene was nice, but like most of the terrible editing on this show cut the scene a beat or two too early to give the hand hold any real impact. As a TV producer I would have told my editor to sit on that shot for at least three seconds longer.
- Juliette/Noah: They were just boring, not much to say here.
- Avery/Layla: Why is she trying to hold on to a guy who's obviously not that into her? Also, she's right about Rayna never showing up at her events. I couldn't believe that once again they said Rayna had a family emergency. I mean, come on. Why does Rayna even have a label?
-S/G: That scene with the photographer also felt super forced, one dimensional, and unrealistic. Nothing on this show feels natural. Certainly the Elton John cameo didn't feel at all natural to the show.

I'm disappointed that we won't get to see what the new showrunners would have done, but based on this season, the show definitely should have died.