View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 05:18 PM
a new hope
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Cool (View Post)
But good to see you posting in here as well Tar. Do feel free to elaborate on your feelings though. I've never known you to hold back, don't start now

Well I gotta say that I like how Cersei and Jaime are now. They've established them reconnecting in the beginning of the season and now it's stable again. Their relationship is so complicated that I like seeing them just standing side by side, fighting for the same thing. Don't get me wrong I love their chaos, but right now after everything they've been through, I like the stability.

As far as the Dany/Jorah/Daario reunion goes, I don't think there was enough time for anything other than what happened, not even a hug They were in a life or death situation so I thought it was very realistic.

As far as Tyrion's plans go, I think it's a good compromise within the historical context but it's not really about what I think or what he thinks, it's about what Dany thinks, and I think she's gonna be REALLY against it. Unless she really surprises me and agrees with his point of view which could very well happen.

Jon and Sansa reuniting I find it amazing that Sansa is the one wearing the pants now She wants to fight for her home with or without him and I find it really inspiring, especially considering what a bland character she used to be. I'm looking forward to seeing them head into battle.

Oh and I love Ramsay as a villain A million times better than Joffrey to watch because he does his own dirty work. Such a psycho.

Ok I think those are my main thoughts right now, other than the obvious immense amount of love for Dany's confrontation with the Dothraki and her final scene