View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 10:16 AM
jbshmdfb
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycats (View Post)
_______
Never a devoted fan, but, I've watched and enjoyed, the series, off and on, and, Yes, that, was, obviously, a hastily put together, ending. Still, I'm sappy enough, I'll vote for, happy, over, a darker, bolder ending, which could have been the outcome.
_____
Well it depends (hopefully the writers specify it) because so far I have seen the ending be interpreted 5 different ways. A lot of people seem to think that the final scene isn't real I'll put in spoiler tags for those who haven't seen it
Spoiler:
I just hope it's the simple answer and not the other ones. Especially since it was continuity to what was predicted in s6.

---

now back on topic to the sneak peek. Avery got some nerves, kinda annoyed he won't get redeemed in my eyes unless he lets Layla have it in the finale for being a psycho. But still really dude, you got some freaken nerve. You slept with crazy 10 seconds after Juliette told you she loves you and you admitted to still loving her and you think it's too soon for her to move on. Go take a walk.