View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 09:03 AM
girl under the floor
Fan Forum Hero

I was a bit frustrated with how the writers handled things this episode. It's typical TV-show stuff to get things to escalate.

Megan should (already have) tell Walter firmly and directly what she wants and how she wants it. I get that she has been trusting Walter and agreeing with his decisions regarding her health all this time, but now they want different things.
Sly should NOT be in the middle of this.
As soon as Walter told Sly to make 'good decisions', I immediately knew that Sly would make good decisions for Megan, I mean respecting her wishes, It was a bit predictable.

Last episode Cabe apologises to Walter for possibly/probably interrupting "a moment" between Walter and Paige. So when Cabe said this episode that he would handle Walter and Paige should talk to Toby and Happy, that seemed a bit strange to me. I know he has known Walter longer than Paige has, but I feel like he should have left it up to her in the first place, just as it turned out now in the end.

Overall, after last episode, this one fell a bit flat for me. Especially since I'm binge-watching. I was still full in the adrenalin mode. That went away quickly