View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 03:11 AM
kittycats
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
OMG I just saw the last two mins of Castle... let's just say I hope we don't have that rushed of an alternate ending. For 5 mins now I have been saying over and over WTF. Like why? Last season wrap up was way better for a ''we don't know if we are coming back'' ending. That one was like ''WHAT'' so I hope we get better.
_______
Never a devoted fan, but, I've watched and enjoyed, the series, off and on, and, Yes, that, was, obviously, a hastily put together, ending. Still, I'm sappy enough, I'll vote for, happy, over, a darker, bolder ending, which could have been the outcome.
_____
I do wonder, though, if, with both Castle and Nashville, something happened, at the last minute, that turned the Network, away from, what had been widely speculated, was the inclination, to renew the series, at least for abbreviated, final seasons?

Or was that speculation, just that? Did the sources, feed off of each other, and in reality, the Network, never really had any intention of renewing? Certainly, looking just at the ratings, cancellation, was no surprise.

It's a moot point, but, you get your hopes up! If ABC knew they were done with the series, why not let them know, in time, for a solid wrap up? I guess that's not how it's done