View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 03:18 AM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
"Elena" is the reason he got possessed. She should be the reason to bring him back.
Exactly... since they love circles as we proved already He was search for his light in that dark vault, now his light needs to bring him back for real :lovr:

Quote:
I have no idea if he lost his memories, or just lost his ability to love.
Can be a mix I mean, he surely is evil now, but how far? Can he fight the kitsune inside him and still have control in his body and brain? He remembers Enzo, but maybe it's the kitsune using his memories and he has no control on it

Quote:
But it has potential to make it about Defan AND Delena.
Exactly, it's about time they co-exist as they should

Quote:
It could be like Damon's version of 6x02, in reverse. Imagine Stefan tying up Damon, showing him a picture of Elena. Or using memories to trigger him. And Damon doesn't seem to remember/care. Until something happens that will fix him. Oh the potential.
That'd be a beautiful parallelism in reverse, showing how they're each other trigger, how much they mean to each other in their lives It has to be about her, it HAS TO, they're showing all ovevr again and again how she's important in his life, come on!!

Quote:
I'm affraid I can't avoid this. And as much as I hated S7, it still has a few DE moments. And I want my TVD collection complete.
Good luck with that then

Quote:
It's already bad enough that the pap photoshoot season has begun.
I don't even care anymore, we knew it was coming, let's hope it'll be less painfull than in the past

Quote:
BTW: Delena is forever trended worldwide.
Yeah, I saw
I am the storm"

Anna