View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 09:12 PM
courtneybangelcakes
Elite Fan

Yeah Alex/Jo were really screwed when they got together. By S11, they had like one meaningful scene and that was it. His friendship with Meredith was so much stronger than his romance with Jo. And honestly, if I was Jo and was being kicked out of bed for Meredith, I would not be ok with that

Sometimes I love Meredith so much and then sometimes she can be so cruel.

I really like Amelia too. Sometimes she's annoying, but she's a really bold character which I like.

Alex is literally amazing and the show should focus on him more and more. His relationship with Meredith, his work, his family, it's all so good. And I personally loved Alex and Jo in the beginning. So many cute moments.

April is SO annoying. She drives me crazy and I just will never understand what Jackson sees in her. And the writing tried to tell us that they were best friends first, but that wasn't ever really there either. So to me, there is no real foundation to their relationship. The only reason I semi like them is because I just like seeing Jackson in love because he is unbelievably good looking But he deserves better...idk who though.