View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 06:10 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I liked 11. 10/9 and maybe 8 was where the show really lost me and I got bored but season 11 started out great. I loved the focus on Meredith and I liked Maggie. (her intro was too much but she got so much better) and I liked the addition of Amelia too. And the couples i dislike (alex/jo, avery/april, callie/airzona) had issues and/or no focus os that was good for me. and i adore the alex/mer friendship so much.

Dereks death was sad of course but they made him so annoying all season so it was easier to see him go.

I do agree the show is easy to watch and even though its not as good as it was in the first 3 seasons its still good. It's still entertaining and it still feels like Greys.

my ranking would be:
2, 3, 1 - AMAZING/FLAWLESS/PERFECT.
6, 5, 4 - Pretty good. Some issues but still good.
11 - Good. a very different show at this point in some capacity but i enjoyed episodes.
7-10 all blend together for me and i wasn't big fan but id probably rank them 7, 8, 9, 10. lol

we'll see how i feel about 12.

i love alex NOW but he used to be an ass!

Quote:
April/Jackson are cute, but I honestly don't see any chemistry or see why Jackson would like her. I think April is by far the worst character on the show.
Totally agree with this whole thing. I really cant stand April, I find her obnoxious! And Avery is so beautiful and sweet. I just dont see it. I never felt like they had that good of chemistry. They were supposed to be this amazing passionate pairing and I just didnt get it. I do think Jo/Alex have chemistry but they just do nothing for me.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote