View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 04:43 PM
courtneybangelcakes
Elite Fan

Yeah I think they'll add S12 in June, that's what they did with S11. How are you liking S11? I thought that season was one of the best of the show, imo.

I just find this show SO easy to watch. Even if there are some lackluster episodes, I still care and find it really easy to get emotionally involved.

S12 has been pretty good! Some storylines I could do without, but there were a few really, really good ones. Also Ellen has been amazing this season.

Favorite season for me would be S2 for sure - one of the best seasons of a show ever. S1-3 are pretty perfect though. I loved every character, episode, storyline, song. Just such good TV. S4 was kind of boring, S5 kind of ridiculous. S5-7 are pretty good, and then I really liked S8-9. S10 is my least favorite season but still enjoyable. I would probably rank like this...

S2
S3
S1
S8
S9
S11
S5
S4
S12
S6
S7
S10

Favorite couples? Meredith/Derek, Izzie/Denny, Alex/Jo, Mark/Lexie, Burke/Cristina

April/Jackson are cute, but I honestly don't see any chemistry or see why Jackson would like her. I think April is by far the worst character on the show. Callie/Arizona used to be great, but they really messed them up. Cristina/Owen had their moments, but overall weren't a great match.

I liked George/Izzie too! I really didn't like Alex/Izzie years ago, but maybe my opinon would be different now because I love Alex. But I love Jo and Alex, their buildup in S9 was so amazing.

Favorite characters? Alex, Cristina, Izzie, George, and Meredith - so MAGIC I love them all. I really loved Lexie too. Jackson, Addison, Arizona, Derek are other favorites of mine. I mean, I really love them all except April.