View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 10:02 PM
val ღ
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
They mentioned Mayor Snart for Flash? didn't know that
Yes they said Mayor Snart he was mentioned again recently, saw it on Tumblr, Cisco remembered when they kidnapped him, "Snart and his pyro friend" if only they knew how different they are now

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I can change it to that one, and actually I thought of that title but I was wonder if I should use the title since Mick was going to sacrifice himself for Ray and then Len did it for Mick.
Leonard probably isn't dead, but he still sacrificed his life for Mick right?
Well yes Mick initially did it for 'pretty boy' (nicknames even in deadly situations.. lol) but as soon as Len shows up he tells him to leave, but Len didn't give him a choice after Mick refused to leave with him, he knew Mick was not going to change his mind so he just apologized and knocked him out and took his place, they've come so far! It was hinted on Flash Len escaped while Mick got burned on a job they were doing together when the flames got out of control and that's why Mick got third degree burns, now he 'dies' for him..

And at this point they are all heroes, they all wanted to go out for the greater good and friends, also with the knocking out thing so much development for everyone even Rip didn't want Mick to do it (this is the first time he calls him just Mick by the way, rest in peace Dr. Who jokes for the 'Rory' name lol) but Rip left with tiny Ray after Mick told him to go since ovbiously his relationship with him is nothing like Len and Mick's and he had made his call already.

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.