View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 08:04 AM
AliceM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Or too biiiggg!! I am gonna hit you with a ski!!!!
Or when he offered to leave Shevrang (Sorry, dunno how to write his name right) in the desert, where he'd die.

One person can not know (s)he does something mean, but Rhonda does know it, I think, and it makes her not a pleasant person.

Quote:
All turned out great then He's married as a prank

Seriously it's been great that Aly gave in like that. It was unexpected right?
Exactly!! It makes me wanna know what her thoughts and feelings were after the first kiss (not complaining) For example, did she realize, she did talk about Winston all the time?

Quote:
Sure but still for me their kiss came unexpected and I loved that moment.

Then their sudden closeness was unexpected too. They immediately became a couple. It was unexpected maybe because I wasn't expecting like that? If it makes sense haha
I'm glad, the kiss came unexpected for you Dunno why, but I was expecting the kiss in that episode, otherwise I'd be surprised. At time I was more curious about the way that would make the kiss happen. And daamn, it was beautiful!
But the next was unexpected for me either. How did she go into relationship so fast? Well, I'd be lying if I'd say I didn't think about that. Well, she said, they need to figure out what it is [between them] - it's obvious that it's easier for Winnie, because he already knew about his feelings for a while, right? I honestly would love to believe, that the kiss cleared up her mind. She already did know Winston is one of her two most important men, and her Cop-iversary helped her to realize, who truly cared about her, and Jess' outburst helped her to "awake" and look at Winston in a romantic way - in a way she subconsiously didn't allow herself to look because of her previous partner. Then she kissed Winnie full of gratitude feelings, entirely moved by his confession, Serenade, felicitation her 5th year, his sincerity and pain, and she derfinitely liked it [the kiss], and she jumped in, since they already have been great partners and friends. Remember, she jumped into friendship, too. Remember, she didn't want any other partner
Somehow she already knew what she wanted, but there, fear and denial interfered. IMO.
It happens sometimes when all the little [puzzle]-pieces form one huge wonderful picture.
As for Winnnie: one simple word - finally!!
Besides, they are incredibly sexual people after all , so why wasting time

Quote:

I am kinda sad they are not partners anymore...
Yeah... well, we'll see

Last edited by AliceM; 05-08-2016 at 08:09 AM