View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 11:53 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppabelle (View Post)
I'm thrilled this happened. While I like Vincent and Marcel, them acting all holier than thou as if Davina was sunshine and light, please. To them?

Vincent calling Freya a bloodsucker? Try again. What exactly was little miss Davina dude? I've literally watched Davina be just as hypocrital and self serving to her own agenda like the rest. That agenda just didn't coincide with the Mikaelsons. I watched this little girl break Klaus's and almost Elijah sire bond , practically killing them. Did she care? No. Am I supposed to care about her life? No. So I m supposed to feel sorry because the Mikaelsons have lived for years and she was so young? I'm not here for some wet behind the ears teen witch. This ain't Sabrina. I watch for the Mikaelsons and to see them walk the line between right and wrong. If they do wrong, I still swing with them or else I wouldn't watch the Originals. My entire point is that no one on this show has clean hands and that includes Davina. I loathe characters that claim dislike of a particular character(vampires) but then you act like certain ones are good and ok. Last time I checked, a vampire is a vampire. Marcel doesn't have clean hands but some how he's 'better' than the Mikaelsons because he saved your life? Protected you? Basically used you for his own agenda once upon a time? Girl bye.

I happen to think Juile will find a way to bring her back. If she doesn't, I'll be happy. TO had the guts to kill two characters that I wasn't fond of from episode one. Neither worked for me. I'm thrilled. It may put me in the minority but I couldn't take either. Cami and Davina were just there hanging onto the train as it chugged down the track. I never even noticed when either was missing from the episodes because it showed how unnecessary the characters were. I like Marcel but he's even been super irrelevant as of late. I guess that'll change now with revenge on his mind.

Klaus bb, sorry you have to now deal with Marcel and Vincent. Possibly Kol. I love Elijah and Freya but somehow I think that Klaus will be called to the carpet for Davina. It's sad that he's going to take the blame for something he had no control over. But do you show. We gotta make Klaus the monster despite him showing heart at times. He told Elijah no despite having no reason to care about WitchVina. She did break his bond. But Klaus does love Kol and Marcel and he knew doing that would cost him two people that meant more to him than getting his revenge on a young girl.
I would normally be right there with you about hypocritical characters and being team mikaelson until the end, but I personally loved Davina so I'm split with my loyalty.

I think you can't really hold her breaking Klaus' sire bond against her. She was always in fear of Josh and Marcel dying because they were tied to Klaus. She did what was best for her friends/family and no one died in that scenario plus it allowed for Kol and Finn to come back.

If you want to hold Davina accountable for terrible and monsterous actions I would say forcing Hayley to commit mass murder of a bunch of rebel witches is a good reason. And she didn't blame anyone else for that mistake. She owns it. She knows she screwed up badly.

And let's face it she has a right to feel the way she does about the original family. Looking at it from her point of view she had been told from the beginning by Marcel that they couldn't be trusted. This is a guy who saved her life so of course she would side with him automatically. Then seeing how Klaus threw her friend Tim off a balcony and held it over her head that he can heal him if she plays nice, compelled her friend Camille withoht consent, murdered her friend Tim when she refused to be a pawn in Klaus' game to rule NOLA, constantly put Josh in jeopardy by biting him or just plain threatening him…I mean the list is pretty endless and that doesn't even include Elijah and his constant shady behavior toward her as well.

I'm not saying you can't hate Davina or that you can't support the mikaelson family to the end no matter what, but looking at it objectively Davina had every reason to hate them. And this last one is just even more reason.

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 05-08-2016 at 01:09 AM