View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 05:21 AM
ERussia
Extreme Fan

But it was illegal and illogical. The only reason her disability wasn't brought up is because it would lead to reveal that she lost her leg because of hospital. That would ruin the entire thing considering that judge decided that Sofia should stay with Arizona because she was born/raised here. It would've also revealed that her biological father died during that accident. This + hospital shooting + kids gone missing few weeks ago. No way judge would let kid stay with a person whose life is so dangerous.
I don't even know why you guys are arguing with this. Here is breakdown:
1. Arizona cheated on Callie. She wanted to separate with her for a long time. It was actually Callie who wanted to save their family.
2. Callie is her biological mother. Court is always on their side, esp. if they are fully functional and want to stay with kids. She also LEGALLY LET Arizona to adopt Sofia.
3. Arizona is disabled. Disabled people rarely win these cases. She got disabled because of hospital which is a very dangerous place to work in, so "Sofia should stay were she was born" is completely nonsensical.

I undestand that Arizona fans wanted her to win, but there is like no chance in hell it can happen in real life. What bothers me is not that most people can't see this and put their bias off, but the fact that they aren't able to understand that it's all just Shonda plan to make Callie look bad and write/kill her off.