View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 08:18 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

I kind of loved to hate this episode .

My poor girl Davina just keeps getting crapped on. If she doesn't come back I will be so angry. Her scenes with everyone were fantastic, especially Marcel. And when she knew she was in major trouble facing Freya Danielle just blew me away.

Kol...loved seeing him so messed up about Davina, but also kinda happy he's turning back into a monster again because he feels he lost his reason to try to be good. I hope there's some major blow up with his family because that was a shiit thing to do to him and Davina .

Marcel was fantastic this episode. About freaking time he has something real going on with his character! God I hope he does take the serum because he needs to beat down Elijah.

Damn Freya and Elijah just pissed me the fck off. Figures Mr. and Mrs. Shady screw my girl over. Normally I'm all for some shady business with these two, but not against my girl.

Surprised Klaus told F&E to find another way to stop Lucien instead of the "easy" route with Davina. I guess this is supposed to show Camille changed him, but I think he would have done that for Marcel regardless . Sucks that Marcel doesn't know Klaus fought for Davina and it ultimately wasn't his choice.

Vincent is a bamf and I love seeing him in scenes with everyone. Yusuf has some great chemistry with the whole cast. I would love to see him and Marcel try and rule NOLA together...also I'm kind of wanting him and Freya to hook up cause wow.

Lucien...goodbye buddy . Had some fun times full of snark and murder. Thanks for the laughs.

Overall as much as I hate what happened to Davina the episode was amazing. It's really the first time I can say I'm not on TeamMikaelson in this. I kind of hope Marcel and Vincent kicks some ass.