View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 01:08 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
I do as well.

As for KH, I don't see them being anything other than co-parents. We're supposed to see his take on HE in the next episode and the writers said that some fans will be happy about his take and in a way we already know what he thinks of them. I don't see this much more mature version of Klaus ever swooping in on Elijah's woman, especially considering the shows main ship is Klaus/Elijah. Anything happening with KH would ruin KE and I don't see the writers being stupid when it comes to that. KE and HE are the only ones that make any sense. Plus, the whole thing about it would be a brother/girl/brother triangle again and I highly doubt MN would allow another triangle to fly on his show. This isn't TVD.

Part of me thinks you could be right. But another part of me thinks there may be something else happening because I don't see the writers letting any of them be happy anytime soon. Say it does go how you said it could, though, I would definitely feel cheated and I'm sure many other HE shippers would as well. But it could also work in our favor because HE shippers would be in for present and flashback HE scenes so....I'm torn between what I want to see happen but at this point I can find the good in both possibilities. I just want whatever is best for HE and the other storylines to happen. HE are the only live and kicking ship left and I'm honestly afraid for them right now.
Oh I'm not worried about a KH pairing. It's been odd with the focus they've been getting all season, but I don't see them being anything other than friends/co-parents. I think if there was a triangle it would be more about Hope than Hayley.

I know it would suck for you guys not being able to see them actually get together. I just think that right now Hayley is still mourning Jackson and feeling guilty for having been in love with Elijah throughout her marriage. I think the writers are lazy enough to have them just get together during the time jump and show how through flashbacks. The writers might not liking having a happy couple, but there's other ways to cause drama without having them break apart. And yes, they always say the real ship is Klaus and Elijah, so why not have the drama between the brothers instead of their love interests? I don't know...whatever happens I do see EH getting together by s4.