View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 01:29 PM
Seamstress90
Elite Fan

You're welcome!

the gifset!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch
The kiss was bittersweet; I knew it wouldn’t work (THIS time, next time it WILL!) but the love was there. I forget – did he kiss her before or after the contract was ripped up? If it was before, I could see him as just giving her a tender kiss, a reassurance that he was working on things. If it was after, that’s so sad, he doesn’t believe in himself yet…but he will!
I knew the kiss wouldn't work, too. Not with all these trust issues between them. Or maybe Rumple does need to believe he can turn the darkness into light in order for TLK to work.. Anyway, I wasn't very disappointed, really. At least Rumple seems to consider Belle his true love, and that makes me happy. And he was generally awesome in this episode, saving the baby and giving Pan a taste of his own medicine. So I'm ok with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove
Now, there is a scary thought, lol. Honestly, I just think it was a plot point to make Belle more portable, LOL.
Yeah, me too. Plus Greek mythology is kind of the theme of 5b, so it seems appropriate to bring up the box again. I just hope it won't cause problems in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch
Onscreen chemistry is something you either have or you don't have and RC/EdR just knock it out of the park consistently I mean, she is just lying there and its just a little kiss, but it said so much! How do they do that!?
I know right!? They're just amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy
Lol me too. And I think the camera angles were amazing in both their scenes. I was rewatching when he put her in the box and there's something that just makes it look so sweet, even when the smoke engulf Belle.
I also love the music that was played there. It made the scene look so hopeful and even triumphant. It actually reminded me of the music that was played at the end of the scene where Rumple pulled Excalibur from the stone.

Quote:
Also, you know what's left in the box once all the plagues are freed? Hope. And what's been Rumbelle's journey, the good and the bad, in 5B? Hope
YES! Also, have you noticed the pattern on Belle's dress? The white flowers of hope!

So, Rumple has hope in the box. Does that make him Pandora?

icon by me