View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 06:48 AM
*M*L*3602
Passionate Fan

I'm so sorry if I miss someone! I'm a bit tired and have a headache, so I'm not sure how well I'll be able to think, but I need a distraction.

Kat Nothing wrong with not being able to keep up with this place. You have college and Tim to keep you busy, so no worries. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Anabela It sounds best to just keep your phone off while you sleep since it doesn't sound as if he's going to stop calling you so early in the morning. Maybe he'll give up if he can't get ahold of you and call at a more decent hour. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

As for you losing your temper...I would've too. He was acting extremely childish and sounded as if he was trying to annoy you. In my opinion, it sounded as if you handled it well. I'm not sure what is up with him though. I hope he at least stops calling you like he is.

Erin Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear about you having to wait to find out if you got your loan. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm glad you are able to go to your classes anyway though, so good luck! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Lyndsey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] How are you doing?

Mytra I miss Popcorn chicken. I'm going to my grandmother's today where KFC is, but she's making spaghetti, so I'll have to miss out on the Popcorn chicken this time. But she makes yummy spaghetti, so it's cool! Had fun talking to you too, fellow Puffin! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

And I'm no good at ignoring people, it seems. Justin came back and gave me a headache. I guess I refuse to ignore him because I'm still ticked about him hurting my friend and I'm a tad bit sensitive about abuse to begin with. I don't like that he thinks it's right to do that to someone when it tears them down so. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Kelly Your encounters with Scott sound adorable! Just remember that you were able to see him again and hold onto that positive thought. Better to have seen him again than not to have had the opportunity, right? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Awww, I love how Kevin was your inspiration for your project! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Just read your last post...Did something happen? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Ashley Hope everything goes well! Eating ice cream isn't all that bad though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

April I'm sure you'll get the book finished before the end of the week! Good luck! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Shinie I've not been up to too much other than the usual stuff. Just trying to make this month go by quicker. What have you been up to?

As for Tom...Who's your closest female friend? How would you feel if he charmed and then played her? They are smooth when it comes to their game, but it's best to just keep reminding yourself of his more negative side when you start falling again. It doesn't make you weak though. It's hard to get over a guy, especially one like him who charms so easily. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Cher Want to talk about it hun? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Finley Love the name! It's very unique. I'm Leslie and I live on the opposite coast in Pennsylvania. Nice to meet you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh well I had no reason to be here when I came here either, so it's no problem. We're always eager to make new friends! What would you like to talk about? You're choice since you're new. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Night Mytra! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

xoxo
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.