View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 04:02 AM
silver lining
Fan Forum Hero

Finley Welcome to the thread! It's great to hear you're in a happy relationship [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Hope to see you posting more!

Cher [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I hope things improve soon.

Kelly Your post about Kevin and Scott was so sweet. I'm sorry you're feeling down, I hope it passes. It's nice that you got to talk to Kevin, and that he can inspire you in such a way. He has no idea how lucky he is to have someone like you in his life [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Lindesy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hate it when I burn my mouth on hot drinks, but at the same time I do love that warm feeling in my stomach. Double edged swords and all that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ash I'm sorry about John, but maybe now you'll have the closure you need [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Good luck for having your tonsils out [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Mari I hope the caffeine wore off and you got some sleep!

Mytra You're welcome! How are you enjoying your mod power [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Erin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Sorry you're not feeling good.

Shinie Ah, if only we could control how we feel about people! Your head may know Tom isn't worth the effort but that doesn't mean you can stop having feelings for him. I know it's frustrating, but hang in there [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited -Kat- ]

Kat | icon |