View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Daisy34
Extreme Fan

Erin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm kind of depressed now too [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Shinie Thanks babe! I am really happy I got to see Scott [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw him this afternoon walking with his friend holding footballs. I dunno.. seeing him come around the corner holding a ball just melted my heart. It was just as it should be.. Scott back playing ball [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] But then it hit me it isn't like last year anymore. Tomorrow, I think, he's gonna leave and won't be here anymore and that thought really got me down [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I am SOO HAPPY that he came to visit and let it be a surprise for me, but I just don't want to him to leave..

Last night when he came over it made me so happy and I want him to come back today. He hasn't yet but hopefully he will make the rounds again later. Although, I really want to come by himself. I would *love* to spend just 30 minutes with him alone. But if John comes again, at least I get to see Scott so I should be satisfied. We'll see..

Kevin came on kind of early last night and he IMed me. Toward the end of the convo he was playing around and telling me he was someone else, but I knew. Then he signed on to his friend's s/n and was messing around with my head. For some reason, it put me in the greatest mood. He was being a butthead (playfully of course) but it was so much fun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Oh, and last night I went to the drawing room (i'm only taking drawing this month) and made this collage type thing of different shaped objects. I started it randomly and then kind of drew some objects from Kevin's christmas basket so I thought about him the whole time and I didn't think of Scott once. It was almost magical.. just sitting there drawing with Kevin as my inspiration [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and hugs,
Kel