View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 12:31 PM
i heart giles
Total Fan

Kat Don't feel bad for not being able to catch up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I agree with Leslie, sometimes this thread must be hard to keep up with, unless of course you're like me and NEVER does anything besides stay at home. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Atleast you and Erin both have came and said hey. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Just keep us informed of how you're doing and we're happy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Leslie I had popcorn chicken yesterday. It was GOOOD! Yum. I didn't eat much of it though. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm hungry right now though and I'm hoping my mom might bring me back some food. *crosses fingers*

Anabela That must get so annoying for you. Him calling ALL the time at odd hours. Does he know this bothers you? Because depending on how he is, knowing it bothers you could make him do it more or make him do it less. Maybe there wasn't anything urgent that happened, maybe he did only want to talk to you. Sometimes when I'm desperate for someone to talk to, I'll say 'it's important!' and it's really not. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But, whatever the case may be, I trully hope somehow you can get him to stop calling you all the time and just give you some space! Because I think that's what you need.. space. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Erin Did you get the spots at the college?? LET US KNOW!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Lyndsey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited i heart giles ]