View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 01:04 PM
Miranda
Fan Forum Hero

OMG Cooper was A-mazing last night! His eulogy came straight from his heart and it made me cry so hard. I pretty much figured out quickly that all that he said was part of his eulogy.

I re-watched his eulogy again and I wrote everything down.

"I wish there was something I could say to stop your tears. Take away the pain of losing her but I can't. What I can do is remind you of how lucky we were to have had Elizabeth in our lives. What does the lord ask of us? To do justice. Love mercy and walk humbly with our God. Did Elizabeth do justice? She came into our lives under extraordinary circumstances that few agents could hold up on. But she did more than hold up. She thrived. She would stood scrutiny from her peers, false accusations from her government and help take down some of the worst criminals this country has ever known. Did she love mercy? I've never met anyone more forgiving. Elizabeth followed her heart. That against all odds led her back to the man she loved. Did she walk humbly with her God? I'll never forget the day I met her. It was her first day on the job. She'd been offered an opportunity that most agents wait a lifetime to get. "Why me?" she asked. "I'm nobody special." I think we all knew different. She was humble and very very special. Like all of you, I'm sad and angry. Like you also, I am also very blessed to have known Elizabeth. So as we leave here today, let's celebrate. The last few days many of you have come up to me and they've said "we are so sorry for your loss." But we haven't lost Elizabeth. We know exactly where she is."

Last edited by Miranda; 04-30-2016 at 03:35 PM