View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 11:59 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really don't know how the spin-off is going to be either. I really hope Tom is not going to leave our show permanently. I want to see how he deals with Liz's death and how he deals with being a single father now.
Hm, and after last nights episode it's still a mystery to me... I have no clue how they are going to do it. I'm at a loss here! What would make him leave Liz?! Did you get any clues on that?

Quote:
Maybe she convinced herself that she didn't love him anymore. Maybe that's why she locked him up on the boat. To hurt him the way she hurt him and to try not to love him anymore but that's didn't work out.
Yeah, that's a possibility. For sure... I think she really believed it at some point, but Red pointing it out point blank shattered all the illusion.

Cece, I don't blame you for the guilty pleasure shows We all have them and I agree on the OUAT, the storyline is... meh.

And of course you want him to stay. What would you have wished for him and Liz wouldn't she have died, Cece?