View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 09:05 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

I can't believe 10 years ago today we got the news that our dear Roswell friend Cherie passed away.

For those who met her in person you know she was quite the character (always in her flip flops even in cold weather. A true California girl at heart) and so full of love. Wow did that girl travel. If there was a Roswell fan event or a Roswell cast member movie event Cherie was there. She even got to meet some of the cast!

For those who knew her in cyber space you know she always had a post to brighten your day and a fan fic story she wrote from the heart. Her sense of humor was a riot. She would have you in tears after reading one of her posts.

Her poems were one of a kind, her writing was gorgeous, She was a world traveler, a loving wife and mother, and a fighter til the end.

Cherie soul was beautiful.

I never met Cherie in person except in a dream after she had passed. It was such an awesome dream and it was so amazing to finally meet her!

She was one in a million. Here's to you Cherie and to your flip flops.

I know in my heart you will be very proud of us "Recycled Teenagers" after all these years!

Cherie and Jason Behr in 2005 at the South by South West Film Festival for his movie Shooting Livien.
Quote:
Cherie and Brendan Fehr at the 2003 Zeke Lerner Celebrity Bowl A Thon

Quote:
Photo credit belongs to Dreamer4ever.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 04-26-2016 at 09:17 PM
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote