View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 08:13 PM
Elektra
Total Fan

TFTNT.

Re-posting from the last thread, since it was on the last page:

My WestAllen speculation for next week's episode after seeing the preview:

- Barry is badly injured and is in a coma again from being electrocuted in that very unwise attempt to get his powers back.

(I'm basing the above on a scene from The Flashpoint Paradox, where Barry tries to get his powers back by electrocuting himself, but instead gets burns over most of his body, and is all bandaged up in a coma in the hospital. But that's where the homage to TFP ends)

- In a parallel to Season 1, Iris comes to his bedside and talks to him, but this time she reveals her feelings for him and it's a super-emotional heartfelt confession. He's unconscious though, so of course he doesn't hear her.

- Iris touches Barry, and *blue-spark* he wakes up, heals from all his injuries, has his powers back, and is faster than ever.

Seriously though, if the EPs are actually planning on following through with that "Iris is Barry's lightning rod" thing they were trying to sell us in last summer's Season 2 interviews, they need to do something like this.