View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 02:15 PM
~jo♥jo~
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I as well had the thought that he might be watching from afar... But somehow I can't see him doing that. I can't explain it but her death has so deeply shattered her. Besides, I'm really wondering if there really is Liz in the casket because Red ordered Mr. Kaplan to take care of Liz's body. Did he just mean until her funeral or in general? Will she really lie on that graveyard she's going to get the burial on? The official one?

I'm still really convinced that it is a faked one... And honestly, I'm so curious if Liz will try to contact Red afterwards or if she'll just stay away and make him believe she really is dead. The reasons for her doing it would matter for me, yes, but if she really is doing it because of her own will and because she simply wants him out of her life, I'm sure he'll find out and that will chance their dynamic drastically. THAT will in the end break my heart, I'm sure.
I can't see that either. I see him as wanting to be there, up close and personal. But I wonder if he will be able to??

Man, if this is her way to get him out of her life, that would be soooo sad to me. I hope that she isn't dead for real but I hope this isn't done to so she can get away from him