View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 11:31 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Okay I didn't think about the fact that he is still a fugitive and that nobody knows he is working with the FBI. I just need him to be able to say goodbye to her. And I know he is going to go to her grave but it's not the same as him being at her funeral. Maybe he will follow along from a distance? I don't know. The only thing I know is that when he is at her grave and he is going to say goodbye to her, that that is going to break my heart and I am going to cry.
I as well had the thought that he might be watching from afar... But somehow I can't see him doing that. I can't explain it but her death has so deeply shattered her. Besides, I'm really wondering if there really is Liz in the casket because Red ordered Mr. Kaplan to take care of Liz's body. Did he just mean until her funeral or in general? Will she really lie on that graveyard she's going to get the burial on? The official one?

Quote:
If it is a fake out and Red doesn't know. Wow! I would love to see that storyline
I'm still really convinced that it is a faked one... And honestly, I'm so curious if Liz will try to contact Red afterwards or if she'll just stay away and make him believe she really is dead. The reasons for her doing it would matter for me, yes, but if she really is doing it because of her own will and because she simply wants him out of her life, I'm sure he'll find out and that will chance their dynamic drastically. THAT will in the end break my heart, I'm sure.