View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 01:25 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He has too be. How hard it is for him, he needs to be there. I think he is never going to forgive himself if he doesn't go.
Honestly I don't see a way for him to be there... How is that supposed to work with all the FBI, the families and stuff there. He's still one of the most wanted fugitives and I'm somehow sure that he won't be there. That's why I think that he'll end up at her headstone, her grave, and give his own speech to her. Will maybe apologize and who knows, maybe tell her the truth about a lot of things that he promised her. The promise that he couldn't hold to her in the end because she died... I really can see that and that would be the point where he hopefully would cry. It'll be the point where he really realizes that he has lost her, that she is dead, that he couldn't protect her. It will break his heart again.

Aga, Marilyn and Donna, I see you agree on that Makes sense... And somehow it doesn't feel right for Red to say goodbye with all the others. They simply had a special connection that it still a mystery to all of us.

x