View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 08:42 AM
Romantic In Denial
Elite Fan

Wow! What a great episode!

I was so surprised by all of the twists that were presented. Why I thought Mr. dotcom would actually help the FBI is a mystery to me. And when he jumped off the building - OMG! I did not expect that parachute. I agree with you, Lauren, he'll be back at some point. He must be having a ball playing that role!

Ally - at least she's not hiding her head in the sand about Jane. She wouldn't be getting all of Kurt if she continued their relationship. Still, I felt bad for her.

So now I feel sorry for Mayfair!?!? Just as she's getting out there again, her former "dead" lover shows up. Should be interesting to see what happens next with them. Imagine Mayfair will feel betrayed, no matter what.

If we had seen Oscar in this episode, we'd have wanted to slap him silly for making Jane lie to Kurt. It was nice to see Kurt's dad happy about her "remembering" him but it was nevertheless a lie. It may put him at peace before he dies on that part of his life but she's lying to Kurt as well and lies have a way of coming back at you. Jane better beware.

Not enough Patterson for me in this episode but I'll take what I can get.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."