View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 03:41 PM
FoxPhile
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I hope there's closure with Tim - but if he is going back into the military, I hope Paige decides - definitively - that she's not interested in him before that. Because then we'd be left with "well we're lucky he went away becaus if he'd stayed maybe this would have dragged on longer." I want it to be over, then he goes away.
I'd hate it if Tim left and there wasn't a solid decision on Paige's part to not pursue that relationship. I don't want any hint that Waige is a consolation prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
So Paige and Tim are in Episode 2x23 do not have a date, but in episode 2x24 "Toby or Not Toby"? And in 2x23 Walter and Paige kiss then maybe? Well I hope so that both then because Kiss very genius. I think that Paige after the kiss with Walter, hardly then go out to eat with Tim.
If Paige and Walter actually do kiss, and it has anything like the intensity of 2.01, then I can't imagine Paige going through with her date with Tim. But so far, we don't know if that scene in the promo is really leading to a kiss - or just two people with their faces really close together. It could just as easily be that they fell down and landed like that - it's been done before in promos.

~Heidi