View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Jared ❤︎ Jensen
Fan Forum Star

I found this to be an OK episode. I wasn't that interested in the case but there where some really good moments.

It seems like they ended the whole Malcolm thing and if they did it was very anticlimactic. I think Malcolm is gonna die again this season.

I liked that Lucifer finally found out that he seems to be mortal around Chloe. And that he seems to be fixing his relationship with Maze. And that he found out about his brothers plan to kill him.

MazexAmanediel I gotta be honest I kind of like it. I had the feeling they were going to do it and they did it and I kind of liked it. Also the wings during the 'sex scene'

I honestly still don't know how I feel about they character of Dan but I was kind of surprised to be see him alive and I'm interested in where they'll take his storyline. And honestly I liked the moment he had with Luci. I would not mind it if they became friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbis diablo (View Post)
I just wonder if this is gonna make Lucifer want to avoid Chloe? In any case, I'm glad he's not mortal all the time.
Based on the promo it does look like he avoids her. Agreed.

Last edited by Jared ❤︎ Jensen; 04-12-2016 at 05:52 PM
Jared ❤︎ Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote