View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 09:36 AM
SIC PARVIS MAGNA
Fan Forum Star

Man this season keeps getting better and better I swear TPW and AH are bringing it back to its core with crazy Castle theories, boys knocking on him, Sweet heart melting Caskett moments and good cases. I love them so much for it. not that S6 or S7 were bad in any way I loved those season so very much but its nice to tap back into why it became so popular in the first place and this ep did just that.

i mean the beginning These two never stop and I LOVE it damn Beckett being all sexy in her lingerie and Castle gaping haha as always Martha interrupting she has the WORST timing ever I loved Beckett hiding behind him and leaning on his shoulder during their convo She totally killed the mood saying she had the same thing LMAO oh my god....

Enjoyed Castle telling everyone about that book I've never read it so intrigued me. His head jokes were wonderfully awful haha even Castle Jr wasn't buying

The case was super intriguing with Aladdin's Lamp his obsession with Genies was too damn funny with both Alexis and Kate. Their banter behind the window while Espo/Ryna interrogated Lars partner too damn funny classic Caskett.

He may have been a goober whole ep but he was her goober she was Love-balling him all over that ep

The scene when they're home discussing the mystery blonde Beckett was SOOOOOO jealous oh my. Her saying she wanted to interrogate him and getting irked bout the master business and calling him her man hehe and saying should be more interested in taking his wife to bed They were on point in this ep

Beckett asking the boys to wait so Castle could rub the lamp first was so perfect haha she's such a good wife hehe

The end scene with Jenny's labor was crazy serious at first and how Castle used his 'wishes' to to help their Kid. was so sweet. The last part Castle always knows just exactly what to say even Beckett was like damn that was the best answer you could've given hahah god i love them

I didn't see who wrote the ep but please let them write more enjoyed every minute of that ep.
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote