View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 09:05 AM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

So many feels this episode

Caskett kitchen scene was amazing, loved Kate's robe. Gotta leave it to Martha to interrupt them . Only Martha would continue to go on and on and then basically tell them to get back too it, like she did nothing wrong

The case was awesome and gave me S3-4 feels. Loved Ryan and Espo getting Castle with the Genie picture

Stana's facials throughout the whole episode were on point. She speaks volumes with her facials alone, no need for speaking .

Castle saying he doesn't need any wishes at the end that he has everything he could ever want his comment about a time machine to fall back in love with Beckett was everything .

I teared up at Jenny beginning to have issues in labor. I wouldn't think the writers would go there and would let him be okay but the feeling Seamus gave out in that scene really hit me. Love the name- Nicholas Javier Ryan I love that Ryan stuck with what he said about using Javi's name.

And I so agree with you about a future with Nicholas and a baby girl Castle though I really want their first child to be a boy to protect his younger sister if they get to it, it could work and Nicky would only be say 3ish years older if the baby Castles are born back to back. Or they could be twins
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote