View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

OMG I had to rewind scenes over and over with this episode

Best episode of the season in my opinion, added greater because of my love for the Disney Aladdin movie.

And you know I've seen that book '1001 Arabian Nights' and just when I think I'll get to it I don't because I end up reading other books but damn, Castle's summary made me want to read it now!

Okay so those thoughts aside, time for my real review.

~*~*~

Caskett:

Gah the one thing I had wished they had wished for was "a baby of their own". How perfect would that have been given that the episode was all about wishes and then ended with them at the hospital welcoming the new Ryan baby?!

And afterall, why not, these two are jumping each others bones like rabbits so a baby would be logical right!

Other than my own little fantasy, Caskett was downright amazing.

OMG Caskett sexy time in the kitchen was amazing. (as a Stana fangirl moment- thank you camera angles!!!! )

It was great up until that moment when Martha ****-blocked them
Loved Beckett hiding behind Castle. LOL.

Castle and his fun theory making and Beckett's annoyance/pretend annoyance.

So adorable when Beckett told the guys she wanted Castle to tag along in case they found the lamp, and then to give him the first rub. Too adorable on Beckett's part- the crazy things she does for her hubby!

Let's see then we got the cute cheek kiss and then later on we got Beckett wanting her man to take her to bed

Oh man so hilarious when Castle rushed in front of Beckett and locked her out while he made some comments to Genevieve

And OMG the Caskett cuteness overload at the hospital, I died with all of that, they literally melted me into goop!

Let me just say, I have my wish: I wish for a CASKETT BABY!!!!!

~*~*~

The Case:

I love when the show takes on cases based off fantasy or classic tales so when this one was going to be about Aladdin's lamp and Genies I got super excited as "Aladdin" was one of my favorite Disney movies growing up.

I spend too much time on American literature/American history that I've never gotten a chance to explore other cultural tales (unless they have to do with UFOlogy from other countries, then I'm all over those) so I don't know much in terms of Middle Eastern tales.

Castle's summary of '1001 Arabian Nights' sure peeked my curiosity of that book though even though I have considered reading it time and time again.

I loved how fun this case was. And it was very Classic Castle in the best of ways. Mainly that I couldn't peg the killer! I love when it becomes hard.

And all the theorizing was fun as hell especially on Castle's part. And even Castle getting into all sorts of trouble.

I felt so sad for that professor, that she turned out to be the killer. She was actually the least I would have expected. I guess because I've had some of professors back in my college career that you don't think these kind and seemingly sweet older men and women could have the potential to do such things.

OMFG, the boys finally found a way to get Castle! I laughed so hard when they showed him a picture of the tv show Genie

~*~*~

The End:

Gah can we talk about that ending! Absolutely one of the best endings this show has had in a long time!

So terrifying about Jenny's pregnancy scare but I'm glad things turned out okay in the end.

And it's a boy, I was so hoping that Ryan's next child would be a boy!

Nicholas Javier Ryan.

Such a perfect name. Even Javier works with it. And I love how Ryan stuck to it- how he told Javi in that fire that if he had a son he would name it Javier and sure enough he did.

(Okay fantasy playing out: Now Caskett have a baby girl and then baby girl Castle and baby girl Ryan grow up as playmates and become soulmates, making the Ryan's and the Castle's as in laws )

We got group hugs and Caskett lovin'- what could be more perfect?!

Overall, amazing episode
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote