View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Dacrown
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for stopping by, Sherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)

(I know kissing you while crying is gross, but bear with me this one time)

Thanks again D and Ina and all regular posters, you truly worked hard to keep things going. It hurts even more and I feel even worse about not contributing because the show is only a couple of weeks away from being back on air and I'm sure many posters would've come back/stopped by more often then. I'm truly sorry for not helping.

What's done is done, though, unfortunately.
I'll subscribe to the thread on the Television board and I hope to see many people over there! Even if we'll be back into a smaller "house", we can still make it fun and crazy as we like. (we can use the blue train for the move)

Thanks for all the great memories.
That's ok

We've talked about it with Ina too and personally I think that we would've been just putting off the inevitable, because once the show goes on the hiatus, the situation repeats itself. So while it's sad to close down right before the new season, in the long run it's also for the best. I don't blame the posters for not sticking around, you guys are busy with your lives and your own boards, and it's hard enough when you're a mod during the hiatus, so I understand why you and others weren't posting.