View Single Post
Old 02-17-2004, 02:41 AM
loquacity
Addicted Fan

I'm looking at Barbie's family tree in shock - who knew she had so many brothers and sisters? And pets too. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Who on earth would ever name their doll Tutti or Jazzie, that's beyond me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I noticed they spelled Aladdin wrong and there's Lori & Rori dolls there too, for two seconds I thought it meant Lorelai and Rory from GG before I remembered these dolls probably came out years and years ago, heh. Oh and I love the title, thanks Jen. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

There's an MC Hammer doll too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh and today's weather was positively balmy today, twas gorgeous. Hope you guys are dealing with the heat okay, it can get pretty brutal, eh?

The Redfern Riots made international news? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I didn't know that. The only thing I've been paying attention to on the news lately is about our bloody rail system, it's such a disgrace right now. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.