View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Logan
Fan Forum Hero

Comment from Greg about the finale and how there was never another scenario to show us who was killed ..
The Walking Dead Boss Has a Message for Fans Still Disappointed With That Season 6 Finale | E! Online

[quote]Negan came. He monologued. And he killed ... well, someone.
Still upset with that massive cliffhanger at the end of The Walking Dead's season six finale? Don't worry—you're not alone. The idea that we'll have to wait six whole months to find out which character met their maker (and that we'll also have to relive that horrific run-in with Lucille all over again once October comes) seems almost too much to bear. But for those of us up in arms, executive producer Greg Nicotero—the finale's director—has a message: Be patient.
""My message to fans is thank you for watching because their passion and their love for the show is what keeps us alive. And to trust us, because I know people feel like, 'Oh, you guys pulled the rug out from under us!'," Nicotero told E! News at a VIP Press Event for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, open to the public on April 7, at Universal Studios Hollywood on Tuesday. "People are angry and people are frustrated, and in a couple days, they might be less frustrated. By the time we're ready to back on the air, hopefully they'll be ready to watch again and continue our journey."