View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 02:03 PM
fractured moonlight
Fan Forum Legend

Kay - Yes! Exactly! That is another thing I should have mentioned. The whole Grady storyline used to abuse and sexually assault her and then just have her die. **** that. What was even the point? They wanted her dead and they wanted emotional? Have her killed at Terminus. It would have made a hell of lot more sense and Daryl would have still got his pain so they can constantly keep him miserable. But nope. Lets have her being abused, sexually assaulted, and constantly told how weak she is and even point out how she attempted suicide as a factor in her weakness. Make her go through all that and then just kill her. Because people like her aren't worth **** right? Ugh! Plus not to mention how they baited us Beth and DB fans.

And agree. I do see moments on my dash that I agree it does seem Beth related and Daryl does still seem like his mourning her but not once have they actually said her name. Just come out right and say it.

OMG me too.

Effy - I actually feel Beth's is even more so because the other guy did get fired and Gimple apparently did what he could to fix it. However that is not the case with Beth at all. They could have done it differently but chose not to. And I agree that do seem to be keeping Beth's presence when it comes to Daryl but I am so sick of them never actually saying her damn name.

And DB had so much potential and it was all so wasted. And Beth in general too. Ugh!