View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 01:39 PM
JaSam4Life
Elite Fan

Beth's death like Andrea was pointless and didn't move the story and if anything it was all for shock value. Andrea's more so because the guy even got fired for writing it and they hired Gimple who made her death a little more in character but at that point he had no other option seeing as it had already aired. Beth's death was one major F-up and the viewers know it, Gimple knows and even Robert said it on TTD. I agree this season a lot Beth is in words and actions that Daryl does do. I'm not even TD and I can see that ****. I mean really, A woman who has been sheltered from the "Walkers" all her life decides to go with Daryl because he can protect Daryl has to watch as she gets killed with his own cross bow and she was blonde with a ponytail. Daryl talks about having faith now and the list goes on and on for this season.

Bullet would only get to her head if it ricochet, It didn't or everyone would have dunk for cover. My guess is they had three options killing Carol off, Beth or no one. the third option wouldn't work for them seeing as it would have been a dud in their eyes so they went either Carol or Beth and seeing as Emily didn't get to plead her case like others have, because she wasn't informed it was her.

I think it's sad because Beth and Daryl had an amazing dynamic and she was just getting stronger and more independent it was so unfair and not just because of Bethyl but as a Beth fan. she could have been the character who built up to be tough and not tough right off the bat. Which she was showing and never got the chance to show anyone about.