View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 10:18 PM
koodles
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I didn't get that he was going to abandon them because he looked surprised that all of them couldn't leave and he was surprised by the tombstones as well. Also didn't Hades threaten to kill them all? Was I watching a different show?
You're correct that Hades did threaten to kill everyone if Rumple didn't go through with it. But at the end of the episode Rumple came to Hades and demanded to be sent back to SB immediately as per their deal...so right there he was abandoning all the other characters including Henry.

But the writing is sooooooo sloppy. In that scene they had Rumple expressing remorse of what he did to Milha and saying he would never do anything like that again. Then five seconds later he tries to collect on the deal that included him abandoning the other characters in the UW and returning to SB alone.

It makes no sense!

And on that note, I think I'm done commenting on the current OUAT happenings. I'll probably cave in and watch an episode down the line that I've heard might have some Rumbelle positivity but I am far less hopeful about that now. I already regret having watched this poorly written episode despite RC's great acting.

Oh well. Nice discussing with you all.